Since our foundation is focused on spending time and making memories with family and friends, we thought it to be most fitting for our fundraiser to reflect that same focus. Laura Woodall, our foundation’s guiding inspiration, shared with us a special memory of spending time with her family.
“I remember getting a thrill from hosting our extended family for the holidays. Every step from making my grocery list, going to the grocery store, to baking anything ahead of time was as if it was my fulfilling challenge to do this for a wonderful holiday meal together. The morning of the holiday was organized chaos with cooking and that was great. The main entree was my Martha Stewart's turkey; everyone loved the moist and tender entree. By mid-afternoon we could all sit, feast, tell stories from the past, laugh, sneak crumbs under the table to Sophie, indulge in seconds, talk more, laugh more, and eventually have room for dessert. That time together was everything I'd hoped for –cooking leading to a sweet victory for everyone!”
How can you get involved?
- Submit your favorite recipe to the cookbook by Monday, March 10th. (see AGSF Cookbook Recipe Submission Instructions section below)
- Order a copy of this special edition cookbook today!
Pre-order your copy now! Each cook book is only $15 - all proceeds go directly to A Giving Spirit Foundation.
Click this button to purchase securely online using Credit/Debit Card or PayPal.
If prefer to purchase with a personal check, please send payment to: A Giving Spirit Foundation, PO Box 815, Davidson, NC 28036.
AGSF Cookbook Recipe Submission Instructions:
There are two easy options for submitting your recipe:
OPTION 1: ENTER YOUR RECIPE ONLINE
- Go to: http://www.cookbookpublishers.com/utypeit2/
- Use Login: agsf Password: agsf
- Click the green EDIT button to the right of the "AGSF Cookbook" line item.
- Click the RECIPES icon in the middle, top row.
- Click on the top right orange tab - ADD A RECIPE
- Complete the recipe form as instructed.
- To add your personalized message/recipe memory, select the "Add a Note" box. Type your note in the box provided (please be brief - only 350 characters are allowed)
- Click the SAVE button to contribute your recipe to the cookbook!
OPTION 2: MANUAL SUBMISSION
Email AGSF@agivingspirit.org and request a manual submission recipe form.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support!